The 156R is an all-purpose, expedition sized raft and the most popular of our bigger raft designs. It's not too small for the Grand Canyon and not large for the occasional paddle raft trip down your favorite big river. The 156R can handle a pile of gear and an extra passenger or two. The 156R is an all-purpose, expedition sized raft and the most popular of our bigger raft designs. It's not too small for the Grand Canyon and not large for the occasional paddle raft trip down your favorite big river. The 156R can handle a pile of gear and an extra passenger or two.
The 156 R is for you if:
- - Your favorite type of raft tip requires your camping equipment and a week (or two) off of work.
- - You need a stable raft for family trips
- - You still would like the option to do a little paddle boating from time to time
For extra durability this model is available constructed with Urethane fabric. Please call for pricing.
- Outer PVC Shell
- AIREcell System
- Welded Seams
- Continuous Curve
- Lace-in Floor
- Double Zipper
- Leafield C7 Valves
- 14 D-Rings
- 4 Handles
- Chafe Strip
- Length x Width x Height: 15'9" x 7'2"
- Tube Diameter: 22"
- Bow Rise x Stern Rise: 12"
- Weight: 169 lbs.
- 2" Waterline: 130
- Aire Chambers: 5
- AIREcell Material: Urethane
- Fabric Denier x Material Weight: 1670 x 37 oz.
- Seam Construction: Welded
- Valve: Leafield C7
- Thwarts: Up to 4
- Warranty: 10 Year No Fault
- Other: Photos: #airerafts
AIRE Ten Year No Fault Warranty
What this Warranty Covers: The Ten (10) year no fault warranty covers retail purchases on all AIRE branded boats against defects in materials, workmanship and user damage. This warranty covers the tubes, fabric, D-ring patches, AIREcells, valves and zippers to be functional and water worthy with the following stipulations:
• This warranty can be void if the boat is structurally altered, used commercially or is subject to stress beyond the physical limits of the fabric and/or accessories.
• This warranty does not cover cosmetic wear, abrasion, excessive UV damage, abnormal abuse, neglect and/or inappropriate storage.
The Period of Coverage: The boat is covered from the original purchase date for a period of ten years. When original proof of purchase is not available or if a warranty card was never submitted the date of manufacturing will be used.