Stand tall on the water aboard the Mirage Eclipse, another world’s-first watercraft from Hobie.
Incredibly stable, just get on and go using MirageDrive® leg power. Soon you’ll fly high at exceptional speed, nimbly carving turns using fingertip steering controls. There’s minimal setup. Go from the car, the dock or your boat to the water in minutes. Cruise solo, with your partner or with a group. The Mirage Eclipse takes fitness out of the gym and onto the water and under the sun. The board is lightweight and durable and full of thoughtful features such as gear tie-downs and a carefree kick-up rudder. The Mirage Eclipse takes standup to a whole new level.
- Specifications *
- Crew: 1
- Length: 12' / 3.66 m
- Width: 35" / 0.89 m
- Capacity: 275 lbs / 125 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 48 lbs / 21.7 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 58.9 lbs / 26.7 kg
- Hull Construction: ACX – Advanced Composite Epoxy
- Color Options:
- *All colors, graphics and specifications of all models are subject to change without notice.
Wind, waves, and wake? No problem. The board’s width, hull design, and handlebars provide an extra-stable ride superior to a standard paddleboard.