Jackson Kayak Kilroy Realtree Edition Kilroy 2015
Based on one of Jackson Kayak’s hottest fishing kayak models, the Kilroy, and wrapped in hunting’s leading waterfowl camo designs, Realtree Max-5, comes Jackson’s newest innovative hunting machine, The Realtree Edition Kilroy! Realtree has long provided sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts alike with the top camouflage designs, and now it’s being used to conceal our leading hunting kayak!
Based on one of Jackson Kayak’s hottest fishing kayak models, the Kilroy, and wrapped in hunting’s leading waterfowl camo designs, Realtree Max-5, comes Jackson’s newest innovative hunting machine, The Realtree Edition Kilroy! Realtree has long provided sportsmen and outdoor enthusiasts alike with the top camouflage designs, and now it’s being used to conceal our leading hunting kayak! In addition to the new look, this special edition Kilroy is also equipped with all of the standard fishing features, plus a new line of hunting accessories and features specific to the waterfowler. Fin or feathers, the Realtree Kilroy gives you the ultimate sporting platform.
The Kilroy is quickly becoming the talk of the fishing/ hunting world as one of the most decked out kayaks on the market, especially for those who don’t relish getting wet. With logically placed gear mounts and staging systems all in a protected hull, this is a great kayak for those who want the typical JK set up innovation in a sit-inside.
- Sit-in-kayak that keeps you high and dry
- Intuitive layout of protected gear positions
- Hard deck (standard) and soft deck (optional) for more gear storage
What it comes with:
- Elite patented hi/lo seat, with new underside pocket
- Elite Seat Pouch
- 4 x 8” Yak Attack Spectralite Geartracks
- RAM 2007 Rod Holder
- (2) YakAttack 1.5” Screwballs
- RAM Tube Jr
- GoPro Mount
- Stand Assist Strap
- Jackson Kayak long load safety flag
- JK Nalgene water bottle
- JK Sticker
- Jackson Kayak adjustable/removable lumbar support
- Hard Deck Cover
- Soft Deck Cover
Except for the hard fishing deck, the Realtree Edition Kilroy comes with everything on the standard Kilroy, plus:
- Realtree Max-5 graphics by CamoWraps.
- Realtree Max – 5 Soft Deck, with large pocket for storage of the fitted blind system, ammo, calls, headlamps, or anything you need with quick access .
- Realtree Max – 5 Fitted Blind. Stores in the soft deck, and deploys for complete concealment of the Kilroy, with zip open panels to allow access to gear, space for a dog, etc. Small openings in the blind allow for access to the YakAttack gear tracks, for continued use of RAM or other accessories.
- Realtree Max – 5 Decoy Bag. Stores your decoys securely behind the seat in a removable decoy bag. Camo on top, mesh underneath, with a shoulder sling for convenient transport out of the kayak.
- Realtree Max – 5 Seat Cover. Slip over style Elite Seat cover to help conceal the seat if you’re out of the kayak, and protect it from muddy paws.
New Elite Seat 2.0
The NEW Elite Seat 2.0 is everything you loved about the previous version with some tweaks that are certain to make your time on the water more enjoyable, sturdier and more comfortable than ever before. It has a new look and feel with 3D mesh fabric. Some new changes for improved ergonomics and comfort, along with more storage capabilities, and NEW Therm-a-Rest lumbar pad.
- New Look and Feel – Utilizes lightweight and breathable 3D mesh for an ultra padded comfortable feel. The redesign is very attractive and sleek, all black with a new JK logo and reflective piping
- Elite Hi/Lo Seating – The Elite Seat 2.0 still offers optional hi/lo seating. The ‘lo’ position being more stable, where the ‘hi’ position gives you a better view into the water and a more natural seated position for transition to standing.
- Improved ‘first hand’ storage – When in the “hi” position, there are two side pocket that fit Plano 3640-10 Waterproof tackle boxes; still providing plenty of room for 3700 size tackle boxes to fit under the seat. Both features making it easy to access tackle without having to turn around, and frees up more storage in the tankwell.
- Better ergonomics – The top corners of the curved back have been rounded even more for improved comfort. The seat can be removed for transportation, or used as a camp chair.
- New Therm-a-Rest lumbar support – The Elite Seat will now come with a removable Therm-a-rest lumbar pad on fishing models, that can double as a camp pillow.
- More Secured Seating - There is a new cam strap system that allows the seat to be cinched down tighter with more ease, improving security and adjustability.
Length: 12′ 4″
- Weight: 69 lbs w/seat (64 w/o seat)
- Rear Hatch Dimensions: 9 3/8″
- Hard Accessory Deck Included – Fits Bow or Stern Cockpit Area