Intergalactic Dry Suit
The new Intergalactic dry suit is constructed entirely of the toughest GORE-TEX® PRO ever made.
With its Ocean Technology® membrane it is the best laminate GORE has on offer. It is especially made to perform under the most gruelling condition from the wildest and coldest remote rivers to sailing in the Antarctic Ocean. The textured Polyester face of the laminate is extremely durable as well as being static and will prevent any clinging effect to your body. All pockets and details are stitched and taped for extra reinforcement.
Selected colorScorch Red / True Black
MaterialsGORE-TEX® PRO with Ocean Technology® membrane.
Trusted in extreme, wet and rough conditions, the new GORE-TEX® Pro redefines the standard for comfort and protection; delivering more ruggedness and up to 28% more breathability with uncompromised durable, waterproof and windproof protection.
- Diagonal zipper for easy self supported entry and exit
- Super elastic Yamamoto neoprene, lycra on both sides
- Thick latex bottleneck neck gasket inside
- Constructed entirely of the toughest GORE-TEX® material ever made; GORE-TEX® PRO with Ocean Technology® membrane
- Neck tube drain hole
- Articulated arms for unrestricted movement
- Thick latex bottleneck wrist gaskets inside
- Wrist cuff and gaskets with molded cuff grab made of unnapped velcro Yamamoto neoprene
- Hypalon Velcro waist adjustment for a tight and secure fit
- Waist seal tube of unnapped Yamamoto neoprene with grippy rubber inside
- Zipper access. All pockets and details are stitched and taped for extra reinforcement
- Extra wide and secure TIZIP relief zippers
- Seat area engineered for unsurpassed freedom of movement
- Handy thigh pocket ensures easy access even while seated, with drain mesh
- The new textured Polyester face of the laminate is extremely durable, it is static and will prevent any clinging effect to the body
- Wide ankle cuffs ensures a snug fit
- Sealed socks made out of GORE-TEX® PRO with Ocean Technology® membrane